Thursday, October 20, 2011

Howdy Pardner

Originally, I only signed up for this account in order to follow and comment on one of my friends' blogs. I had no intention of doing anything with it. I even didn't care.

However, I was walking to a class this morning and decided to give it a try. I'm not much of a blogger, or diary-writer, or anything really. I'm seriously just your plain Jane, next-door neighbor that you probably never see or hear from because I don't like to be a bad nuisance or burden on anyone.

Here's the plan: Listen to a song. Write a story or film script based, however loosely, off said song, and then post it on here. Chances are, I will be collaborating and/or posting with a friend on this, in which case I will be sure to give credit where credit is due.

I hope you enjoy this. It's mostly just a place to put writing for the world to see. :) Never let creativity die. Without it, one never knows where one will be in the future when one is down on one's luck (wow, that got wordy fast).

I appreciate constructive feedback on things; however, even editors must keep in mind that edits are merely SUGGESTIONS and may or may not be followed. Usually, my personal writing will tend to be a compromise of how I want to see the work and how the audience reacts.

Thanks for your time!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment